July 1976 Radio Electronics?

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
27ace27

July 1976 Radio Electronics?

Post by 27ace27 »

hello, I need scans of the 1976 issue of radio electronics for my projects any info is appreciated, thanks in advance, ace
Lenp

Post by Lenp »

Scans? What issues?
Len
27ace27

Post by 27ace27 »

Lenp wrote:Scans? What issues?
Len
the july 1976 issue please :)
Dean Huster

Post by Dean Huster »

Ace, you remember that final scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark where the crate containing the ark is being placed in a billion-square-foot warehouse containing billions of crates that all look alike? That's like my $55/mo storage shed where, according to my inventory notebook, there lies one of many boxes of books, magazines and electronics parts in which there are TWO July 1976 issues of Radio-Electronics, one of which I'd gladly send to you. It will still be several months before I could possibly tear into all that (after five years of storage) since I have absolutely no space at all to expand the bulk of my electronics out of storage.

Plead for a copy every month or two and eventually, your wants and my "unzipping" of the storage contents will occur together.

Dean
Dean Huster, Electronics Curmudgeon
Contributing Editor emeritus, "Q & A", of the former "Poptronics" magazine (formerly "Popular Electronics" and "Electronics Now" magazines).

R.I.P.
Edd

Post by Edd »

<br><br>Hows about the particular article(s) of interest in that July 1976 R E issue

I am guessing that the very most likely, would be an article on a brain Alpha monitor,
which displays output as a variable pattern (rectangle)on a TV screen as a graphic.
(You probably might not be able to get the kit or only the board, after all of this 30 year time delay).<br>
The next most likely article would be a gas sensor circuit.<br>
Probably not of interest would be the Part II construction article of a psuedo "Pong" game unit.<br>
Finally, there would be just some info on the meeeting of the 1st World Altair Conference.<br>
And lastly, bits of info on ye olde 8080 u/p infrastructure.

So o o o o, which is your pleasure ?<br>
<br>
73's de Edd
:grin: :razz: :grin:
[email protected] ...........(Interstellar~~~~Warp~~~Speed)
[email protected].........(Firewalled*Spam*Cookies*Crumbs)
<br><b>
For Sale: Wifes computer, slightly used. (One bullet hole in screen.) </b>
<br>