Sanyo TV AVM3204, need User Manual

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
stevedca

Sanyo TV AVM3204, need User Manual

Post by stevedca »

Hello and Merry Christmas to All

I'm searching for a resource where I can find a user manual for my older Sanyo TV model AVM3204, PRO-PRONENT MTS Stero/DBX unit.

It has a wide variety of input and output jacks on the back and I'd like to wire up more exteral speakers. I've tried but no succes, it seems to either accept use of the internal surround sound or the external speakers but not both.

Any help would be much appreciated.
tks
Steve
Edd

Re: Sanyo TV AVM3204, need User Manual

Post by Edd »

OHHHH-tay!…..seems like your precise model is not listed, but if you will use the reference below and take note that the AVM….(Video/monitor series)…..32…(screen size)…and the last upward numbering sequence (04)is usually relevant to the complexity/features of the different models.
Start with the simplest set (AVM3259G) and step on up in the manual sequences and see if the back of set connection capabilities and user information matches that of yours at one point. ( Be sure to go on, even to page three, up thru the AVM3680G model which should be the vewy, vewy top of the line)

Reference:
http://sanyoservice.com/osb2/showitem.c ... startrow=7

73's de Edd
[email protected] .........(Interstellar~~~~Warp~~~Speed)
[email protected].........(Firewalled*Spam*Cookies*Crumbs)
;) ;)

I Haven't Lost My Mind, It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere
:roll:

<small>[ December 26, 2005, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: Edd Whatley ]</small>