Brain kit

Interested in Robotics? Here's the place to be.
skratch

Re: Brain kit

Post by skratch »

my company and i know a few other work with AI enginges for all types of applications. from intrusion detection to industrial mineing. eg gold and stuff. <p>for a smart robot that could act like a soldier i would pay 10,000 for 100 units.. <p>hook me up..
hlreed

Post by hlreed »

Scratch,
Big Al could be made into a fighter, but the brain cost right now is about $19,000 each for brains alone. With production this could come down eventually to your price. Tell me what you need.
Harold L. Reed
Microbes got brains
MarcMiller

Post by MarcMiller »

This was a very interesting thread. From first looking at it it seems like you have some low level beam electronic building blocks. Some stimilus/response building nodes. Interesting but to be useable it would utilize quite a few of these to get a fairly decent reaction that is useful. You could most likey just set up your logic in an FPGA and set some A/D's up on the inputs and get the same stimilus/response routine at like 1/100th of the cost and a way smaller footprint. Interesting topic for theory though.
hlreed

Post by hlreed »

Marc thanks for the post.
Why did nature build neurons? Because that is the only way to collect many inputs to one output. That is precisely what HalTrees do. This requires that you forget If-then structures. This hung me up for many years and is why not many can understand.
Inputs to a HalTree are curves. There is another curve across the inputs. I have about 16 node types that one can use all at the same time on this data. These are not toys.
Harold L. Reed
Microbes got brains