scoot-n-go scooter

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
marie9574

scoot-n-go scooter

Post by marie9574 »

I have just purchased 2 scoot-n-go's.. Is there any hope of upgrading from the brushed motor to brushless - and if there is where can I locate the brushless motors?
jwax

Re: scoot-n-go scooter

Post by jwax »

Welcome to the forum, Marie!
I'm not familiar with the motors in your scooters, but do wonder why you want to change them. Are you looking for more power, or what?
John
WA2RBA
ACDC

Post by ACDC »

http://www.electricscooterparts.com/ seems to have a nice selection of parts including motors.
However, I have never purchased from them, yet.<p>Pepboys and Kragan sells scooters pretty cheap and run sales frequently. Sometimes it can be just as cheap to get the whole scooter if you need more than one part.<p>If you upgrade your motor, make sure your speed controller will support the new motor.<p>Google.com is probably your best bet, I found lots of stuff in very little time.
peter-f

Post by peter-f »

(An aside that will not solve your problem... Don't bring it to NJ... they can be confiscated, and the owner fined up to $250 for operating it on a public street)