Inducing a signal on to Tv to display a message while wa

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
directcurrent

Post by directcurrent »

Holy moley Jwax that sounds like what I have been looking fur. I think I am going to EM them tomorrow, I wouls say thank and all that stuff but I just hear the sireans go off for bad weather here, got to go, by, DC.
Greetings and Salutations to all !!!
Sambuchi

Post by Sambuchi »

sry for posting on this subject sooner...assumed you had what you needed.

When writing text or pictures over an image "TV CPU" it is called an OSD On Screen Display. jwax post would help you out... you can also buy OSD chips.

Google has tons of these projects.

I have done one myself... the project that i would reference from was this .. he did a great job.

http://dreher.net/projects/RemoteObvSta ... _F2040.pdf

he also provides code.. Its a great project.. and if you have the time to do it yourself.. i would do so.
directcurrent

Post by directcurrent »

Hay Sambuchi Got your Forum message, Thanks. Well I've got nothing but time except to take care of my folks who have alzheimer's which is a full time job.

Parts I have a plenty and material. I think after reading the info link you sent me to, I will invest the time to build it. I will add that to the thirty projects I have going. Between my church work/ family/ and my projects, keeps me from getting very depress about things. I will probable begin buiding in two weeks on this project.

Please keep on sending me info and so many thanks for the info you have sent me. God Bless. Got to go write a summon and record a few songs I sing and play the guitar on.

PS, Sambuchi, where did you get that cool avar. under you name. I like that. that is something I have been wanting to do for a vry long time. I am now studying, while setting at the local coffee shop Animation/art and graphics/ html/ And audio. I have just now started learning Bender
God Bless all on this great forum and great people. DC.
Greetings and Salutations to all !!!