Pic Programming

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
philtate

Pic Programming

Post by philtate »

I have a product program for a Pic 16c74A that requires modifications. I am looking for someone who would be interested in working on it.
hlreed

Re: Pic Programming

Post by hlreed »

I might be able to help you. Tell me more.
Harold L. Reed
Microbes got brains
wd5gnr

Post by wd5gnr »

We have a lot of PIC experience. You can fill out the form at http://awc.al-williams.com/microtask.htm. If the scope of your task doesn't fit into the microtask format, we'll contact you.
ljbeng

Post by ljbeng »

I have written many program for the 16C74A and it is easily migrated to the 16F874,877 without much code change. The F gives you a flash chip that can be reprogrammed many time. Use my contact form at www.ljbeng.com. Thanks.
bodgy

Post by bodgy »

Lbjeng, <p>just out of sheer nosiness, I popped over to your web address, and it asks for a username and password .<p>How are you going to get anyone to talk to you, or have I wandered over to thw wrong page?<p>
Colin
On a clear disk you can seek forever.
sticks

Post by sticks »

there's an extra '.' after the .com in his link. Once you click on it, goto the address bar, remove the last period and it'll take you where you wanted.