RF remotes

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
Michael-love-electronics

RF remotes

Post by Michael-love-electronics »

Hi,..<p>I've made a Laser alarm that use a protection in shops, apartments and may cars. I want now to make a remote control that has 2 bottons only(ON/OFF) with its receiver as well.<p>So, If you don't mind, please send me a schematics for both the remote and its receiver.<p>Thanks very very much for all your help :) :) :)
ajc-28

Re: RF remotes

Post by ajc-28 »

Check the April 2002 issue of Nuts and Volts. There is a remote control system that you can build.
Michael-love-electronics

There's a website I found that has 2 transmitters(AM&FM), I got those transmitters and made some modifications to the FM transmitter to be used as a simple transmitter, But now I want to modify those trans. to be used as a remote.
The site is : http://www.geocities.com/engmwahid/index.htm<p>Note: HOW CAN I GET THE APRIL 2002 ISSUE.??????
Copy the link and paste it in a new browser
Thanks for help :) :) :)
sigint33

Post by sigint33 »

Use the pull down menu on the home page and find "back issues" you can either buy it or all the articles are available here on-line.
wd5gnr

Post by wd5gnr »

Have a look at http://www.wd5gnr.com/rfrem.htm and see if you can adapt that.
Michael-love-electronics

Thanks for your help,.. but the circuit found in N&V April2002, doesn't have any values.....<p>So, please check the website I told you about and tell me what modifications shall I do to those transmitters.???????
http://www.geocities.com/engmwahid/index.htm<p>Thanks again for all your help :) :) :)<p>[ October 16, 2003: Message edited by: Michael Wahid ]</p>
Michael-love-electronics

Hi,..<p> Does anyone have any idea about how to make ON/OFF remote control and its receiver.????<p> It's idea is like the remote used in the car doorlock.<p> Thanks very much for all your help :) :) :)<p>[ October 19, 2003: Message edited by: Michael Wahid ]</p>
desterline

Post by desterline »

Go to www.rentron.com They have several different solutions for your problem. I'd guess you'd be interested in the TX-99-K2 two button keyfob remote (about $25) and the Ming RE-99 reciever (about $10). Plus they have schematics to show you how.<p>I've had good experiance with thier tech support too.<p>-Denny