[HELP] - Explorer.exe Class Not Registered

Electronics Computer Programming Q&A
RoelRussel

[HELP] - Explorer.exe Class Not Registered

Post by RoelRussel »

Greetings to all my friends, I recently updated Windows 10 and after updating I am encountering a weird issue "explorer.exe class not registered." I heard most of the Windows user encountered this issue after installing the OS. But I have been using Windows 10 for a long days, then why should I get such type of error. I really don't understand why this happening. Some experts can help me to solve the issue? Thanks in advance.
dyarker

Re: [HELP] - Explorer.exe Class Not Registered

Post by dyarker »

When are you getting that error? At boot time or starting an app? (for example)

{{note to admin - just 3 repeated posts by new user, I did not find any spam links in page source. duplicates can be deleted }}
Dale Y
RoelRussel

Post by RoelRussel »

dyarker wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:18 pm When are you getting that error? At boot time or starting an app? (for example)

{{note to admin - just 3 repeated posts by new user, I did not find any spam links in page source. duplicates can be deleted }}
no when I start the app, I was getting the error.
RoelRussel

Post by RoelRussel »

But friend, I found this article after searching online and they discussed to use this command

regsvr32 ExplorerFrame.dll

I am not sure if this method will perform perfectly or not. Will you confirm me please?
dyarker

Post by dyarker »

If it was at Windows boot, someone else would have to help.

If explorer.exe is referring to Internet Explorer the app will have to updated to call Microsoft Edge instead.

Your next post was while I was composing. The explorerframe thing sounds reasonable but I do not know.
Dale Y