Making hydrogen from water & DC

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
slingshot

Re: Making hydrogen from water & DC

Post by slingshot »

Very funny Philba. I understand it was a grand statement.<p>It is not available to just be observed, but for use.<p>If you are connected to a water company or city council you will see it in operation as long as you want to.<p>I hope you see it.<p>An engineer from Portland, Oregon will be liiking over it the last week of February.
Enzo

Post by Enzo »

Slingshot, you certainly should be able to see that when grand claims are made with nothing more than reference to some vague product, folks get suspicious.<p>We would expect that any real viable product that you might want to market to municipalities would not be secretive about it. Details maybe pending patents, but not the overall story. We reasonably expect a web site or other source of information.<p>What are you selling is a perfectly reasonable question. And if one cannot get a straight answer to that, one loses interest fast.<p>One sure mark of the charlatan be it on the Art Bell show or a get rich quick infomercial is the format where we keep refering to some information bet never revealing it.<p>Claims of some beneficial product may be intriguing, but when the product is claimed to do everything but mow the lawn, we don't believe it.<p>So, what are you selling? What sort of technology does it rely on?<p>Yes, they laughed at Edison, but they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. Laughing is no evidence of innovation.
philba

Post by philba »

why oh why would some genius be trying to sell an amazing breakthrough here? I mean no disrespect to this group at all, but don't peole think there might be somewhat more effective places than a hobbiest forum??
Chris Smith

Post by Chris Smith »

Aren’t we all great bicycle mechanics here?
philba

Post by philba »

Yeah, "Wilbur come down, that thing will never fly...". The brothers did, however give demonstrations even though they very zealously guarded their invention.<p>Just remember, advanced technology is indistinguishable from a rigged demo.<p>Phil
redrocker

Post by redrocker »

Can't we just put a fork in this thread and stipulate that whomsoever continues it is a kook?
Mike6158

Post by Mike6158 »

How about the person that posts afer me is a kook? I can be the first kook if necessary. Personally I would rather grill or smoke but if I have to I can kook :( We are just lowley hobbiests in the land of mechatronics :( I'm so ashamed... not... :D I wonder how many other electronic forums were SPAM'd???<p>I wish fuel cell technology would move faster. If money were no object I would build a solar/high efficiency home. The full bananna...active and passive solar, tons of insulation, ground sourced AC, etc, etc. I would love to get off of the grid.<p>[ January 17, 2005: Message edited by: NE5U ]</p>
"If the nucleus of a sodium atom were the size of a golf ball, the outermost electrons would lie 2 miles away. Atoms, like galaxies, are cathedrals of cavernous space. Matter is energy."
ian

Post by ian »

posted January 17, 2005 04:18 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How about the person that posts afer me is a kook? I can be the first kook if necessary. Personally I would rather grill or smoke but if I have to I can kook
"Millivolts" of electricity ROFL... I guess that we can infer that no "amps" are required <p>Philba- You mean that we the unmoderated hobbyists of the N&V forum are NOT the launch pad for the technology of tomorrow? I'm shocked and taken aback and afront :shock: How could this be? It's those "robot people" isn't it? They are moderated and they are out to squash (or squish) any chance for us to gain notoriety via a web forum. People pay attention to them (apparently. They are moderated after all) and they don't want to share in their webglory. Haven't they seen the Terminator and I-Robot? Don't they know what future of robotics holds for humans?! We are just lowley hobbiests in the land of mechatronics I'm so ashamed... not... I wonder how many other electronic forums were SPAM'd???<p>I wish fuel cell technology would move faster. If money were no object I would build a solar/high efficiency home. The full bananna...active and passive solar, tons of insulation, ground sourced AC, etc, etc. I would love to get off of the grid.<p> <p> Ok, you're a kook! And this is a quantum kook skip post. After me are kooks also. But I had to create this kook free anomaly post to address some of your points that seem kooky.<p> You said "I wonder how many other electronic forums were SPAM'd". WHAAAAAA? There's OTHER electronic forums???? Say it ain't so!!<p> You want off the grid???? HAHAHAHA You know what a solar panel costs? You know how much power it generates? Yikes. I gotta go, the kook free field is
closing.
Mike6158

Post by Mike6158 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> Ok, you're a kook! And this is a quantum kook skip post. After me are kooks also. But I had to create this kook free anomaly post to address some of your points that seem kooky.<p>You said "I wonder how many other electronic forums were SPAM'd". WHAAAAAA? There's OTHER electronic forums???? Say it ain't so!!<p>You want off the grid???? HAHAHAHA You know what a solar panel costs? You know how much power it generates? Yikes. I gotta go, the kook free field is
closing. <hr></blockquote><p> :D You want that SPAM Rare, Medium, or Well Done? Just let me know and I'll kook it right up for you :D <p>Other forums... The other forums are a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're using these forums, you look around. What do you see? Text, chatter, dialog, hidden meaning, and the essence of the people attempting to use them. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to change forums. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it. (Shamelessly paraphrased from a similar parody of a scene from The Matrix.) :D <p>Solar- Yes I do. It is possible to be off the grid. You have to think of things like long term payoff, active and passive solar, etc. I haven't but that doesn't prevent me from telling you to think that way :D There is no spoon.
"If the nucleus of a sodium atom were the size of a golf ball, the outermost electrons would lie 2 miles away. Atoms, like galaxies, are cathedrals of cavernous space. Matter is energy."
slingshot

Post by slingshot »

Just thought I would add some info concerning the system that will clean up sea water, produce hydrogen and electricity.<p>This is not my invention. I am working with the inventor.<p>The spectrum of light encompasses elctromagnetic energy. Light acts as a wave or a corpusule or both at the same time. Just some info for the mechanics.<p>The photon is a small particle of pure energy with a particular frequency. As that photon passes through a solution nothing will happen until the photon with a particular frequency hits an electron with the same frequency or a harmonic of that frequency. The photon will then pass all of its energy directly to that electron and energize or excite the electron and cause the electron to resonate to such an extent that it will remove itself from its level. Thus releasing at least one atom from a molecule. <p>At the quantum level the atomic particules "think" they are experiencing very high temperature. In fact no heat has been added and no pressure above atomospheric is involved.<p>The generator of harmonic resonance uses very small amount of electricity.<p>Two produces come from this harmonic resonator. Hydrogen and all metals and minerals and pathogens in the sea water. The metals and minerals, et al... are then in a form of gel.<p>The water that is now clear has the excited state of electrons removed as electricity.<p>Leaving pure water.<p>The reason I came on to this chat room was that there was a discussion of obtaining hydrogen through electrolysis but it was very expensive because of the large use of electricity.<p>I was trying to say the hydrogen can be obtained with very little use of electricity. <p>One uses high heat and pressure to break the strong force. Even the universities will publish papers on using frequencies to break the bond. The DoD site also has papers on this.<p>It can be seen and you can examine it if you really have a legitimate need for 1,000,000 gallons of clean water a day and 10 Megs of electricity. Or you may just want the hydrogen because it is an industrial gas in good demand.<p>I know you kno't know about this but understand I have stated it can be seen in operation.<p>Have a very good day.
Chris Smith

Post by Chris Smith »

And still no listing of reference material to back you up? Why? <p>
Snake oil sales men proceed in this fashion, while reputable persons always include authors, foot notes, links, and reference names. <p>I see none of the above?
Mike6158

Post by Mike6158 »

Sounds simple enough to me... Just get some free high energy light and shine it on a lot of water. It cleans the water and makes energy. More energy than you put into it apparently. From splitting hydrogen off of the O2 molecules? Gee whiz and son-of-a-gun they finally did it. What's not to believe about that? :eek:
philba

Post by philba »

Pull over mister! Conservation of Energy, Not just a good idea, ITS THE LAW.<p>Phil
hp

Post by hp »

Wouldn't something of this magnitude be patented? Then again, some patented things are pretty stupid and not even worth looking at. But a patent would be more fun to look at then a bunch of non-sense text.
dr_when

Post by dr_when »

It's always refreshing to know that one can find sociopaths or those with strange behavioral disorders even in a forum like this. Slingshot and Dave Hogan have again proved that the Jeffrey Dahmers and John Wayne-Gaceys of the world are not just lurking in their damp little basements.<p>That's what happens when alcoholic single-moms leave their kids to be baby-sat by the television that's showing old Star-Trek reruns.
"Who is John Galt?"