What keeps me up late!

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
Lenp

Re: What keeps me up late!

Post by Lenp »

Possibly...since I live in the basement I don't really know how many suns old I am!

The way things are going, future students will have it easier since there won't be any history to study. Does burning books from the 30's sound way too familiar?
Len

“To invent, you need a good imagination and a big pile of junk.” (T. Edison)
"I must be on the way to success since I already have the junk". (Me)
MrAl

Post by MrAl »

Lenp wrote:Possibly...since I live in the basement I don't really know how many suns old I am!

The way things are going, future students will have it easier since there won't be any history to study. Does burning books from the 30's sound way too familiar?

Hi,

Oh yeah, that is an interesting view. Get rid of everything you dont like :-)

The good Rev Jesse Jackson said that the reason for this is mass anxiety. 78 percent of the country is living paycheck to paycheck so they react strongly about just about anything that seems possible to react to.
I have to agree with the anxiety idea because people cant be sure what is going to happen next anymore. That gives them the apparent righteousness to complain about just about anything to ease the negative feelings of being helpless in their everyday lives when it comes to very important issues.
LEDs vs Bulbs, LEDs are winning.
Lenp

Post by Lenp »

Another thing keeping me up.....
What happened to Houston? After Florida got in into the hype news, Houston disappeared from the radar screen.
"Good news doesn't sell newspapers"
Len

“To invent, you need a good imagination and a big pile of junk.” (T. Edison)
"I must be on the way to success since I already have the junk". (Me)
MrAl

Post by MrAl »

Lenp wrote:Another thing keeping me up.....
What happened to Houston? After Florida got in into the hype news, Houston disappeared from the radar screen.
"Good news doesn't sell newspapers"
Hi,

Yeah that's funny huh. The question is, what's next.
LEDs vs Bulbs, LEDs are winning.