bluetooth head set

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
moe

bluetooth head set

Post by moe »

Hello to the group
I have a few bluetooth headsets that at one time were used with cell phones.Is there a way to have these headsets talk to each other so I could use them on the motorcycles.
Thank you
Moe
haklesup

Post by haklesup »

Try "Bluetooth Intercom Hub"

http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle- ... tercom.htm

Not sure how many systems allow you to use your own headsets. Expect more chioces in the future, this application is a natural for other sporting activities and intra-office communication as well.
dacflyer

Post by dacflyer »

pretty soon things will be like star trek,,tap it and talk to who ever..
Bob Scott

Just Simulate It.

Post by Bob Scott »

dacflyer wrote:pretty soon things will be like star trek,,tap it and talk to who ever..
It's amazing how much today's folding cell phones look and work like Star Trek communicators invisioned in the late 1960s.

Pretty soon we won't need to build purpose dedicated electronics devices anymore. Engineers don't need to have prototypes made anymore. They just use Spice computer simulations. One more step and real time simulations are all that you'll need.

Already the cell phones play music, games, take video etc. It has already started.
dacflyer

Post by dacflyer »

i am still useing my simple nokia 5100 series phone, i'dlike to upgrade, but i cannot find anything thats simple,doesn't slide or flip etc.
i like my oldone because its sorta slim, and i can keep it in my pocket.
also i like the face that i can still talk on my phone inside a metal building when all the others here have to run outside when they recieve a call..lol
what ever happened to keeping it simple ????????????????
Dave Dixon

Post by Dave Dixon »

Hi Moe, That is a great idea/question. It would sure come in handy, and seems as though it should be simple enough... Be sure to let us know if you figure out the how part! Dave