February 2008 Issue N&V

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
jollyrgr

February 2008 Issue N&V

Post by jollyrgr »

Has anyone else had their February 208 N&V issue arrive late? It's two weeks into February and I don't see my issue yet.
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message. But billions of electrons, photons, and electromagnetic waves were terribly inconvenienced!
Bigglez

Re: February 2008 Issue N&V

Post by Bigglez »

Greetings jollyrgr,
jollyrgr wrote:Has anyone else had their February 208 N&V issue arrive late? It's two weeks into February and I don't see my issue yet.
February 2008, N and V
electronic edition received Weds 1/23/08
paper edition received Weds 1/30/08

Comments Welcome!
DougA

Post by DougA »

I've not received my paper copy either.
Location Chicago.
jollyrgr

Post by jollyrgr »

Looks like DougA and I are in the same boat. Both in IL, no paper copy. :(
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message. But billions of electrons, photons, and electromagnetic waves were terribly inconvenienced!
Larry Lemieux

No NV Delivery

Post by Larry Lemieux »

Guys,

email me your delivery information, off the board, and I'll have our circ manager check into it.

[email protected]

Larry Lemieux
CeaSaR

Post by CeaSaR »

Interesting, paper copy but not the electronic version. I will contact you also.

CeaSaR
Hey, what do I know?
psycho

Post by psycho »

Yeah... I am very annoyed by the last few months (non)delivery. January was the worst. I got it in February after numerous calls to the 800 number. Tracy Kerley mailed it priority on 2-4-08 after I emailed her about the 800 number fiasco. They sent 2 other copies out which are postmarked 1-30-08 which were promised on 1/9 & 1/23. I don't know what happened to the original one, though.

The February issue never came and I sent Tracy an email and finally got that one in mid Feb.

The March issue isn't here yet and if it doesn't come, I am gonna be VERY mad!

I talked to the post office and they said something like - If we got it, you got it. And, if you think about it, I am fairly sure no postal employee out here would take it (small town - everyone knows everyone). Besides, who would risk a $25/hr job for a $5 magazine?

Tracy extended my subscription by 2 months.

Kevin
dr_when

got March!

Post by dr_when »

I have gotten the March issue already!!!

I elected to get my Nuts & Volts via PDF instead of hard copy and burn them to a data DVD. So far I have close to three years on one DVD...handy for at work. Maybe even save a tree!!!

Dr When
"Who is John Galt?"
gerty

Post by gerty »

I also got the March issue a couple of days ago. Seems like the Feb issue came about 2 weeks before..
jollyrgr

Post by jollyrgr »

Have March. Supposedly February was shipped the 19th. Still don't have it.