NV Mag, Mar 2004 Issue, Non Receipt

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
snelln2

NV Mag, Mar 2004 Issue, Non Receipt

Post by snelln2 »

Help!!!! My mag didn't arrive. I'm going nuts. I even put a resistor in backwards today. Can't think straight anymore. Can't sit on the pot without my mag. Has anyone else gone through this? :confused:<p>[ March 01, 2004: Message edited by: alohm ]</p>
hp

Re: NV Mag, Mar 2004 Issue, Non Receipt

Post by hp »

Hello,<p>All you have to do is email Nuts and Volts and tell them that you havent received the March issue yet. Make sure you include all your info (I would just type in everything on the mailing label that is located on previous magazines that you have receieved).<p>You could also be experiencing some sort of mailing problem or delay. I would wait at least till March 15th before bugging Nuts and Volts.<p>Harrison
jollyrgr

Post by jollyrgr »

hp,<p>I visited your weather page but it was password protected. Did you forget to post the password? And if you post a password, what is the sense of having one? If you don't want people getting to it, why post the link?
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message. But billions of electrons, photons, and electromagnetic waves were terribly inconvenienced!
hp

Post by hp »

Woops. I just got a new router and it uses a funky remote admin on port 8080. I have to change the port for the weather station.