November issue arrived today!

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
Yerry

November issue arrived today!

Post by Yerry »

Interesting string of vacuum-tube subject articles (centennial of the vacuum tube).

Although N&V articles have a tendency to add a lot of "fluff" and "joy and happiness" nonsense to articles, particularly in the beginning, an article in this issue entitled "Stand Alone DDS Unit" jumps right into the subject with "One of the ways DDS differs from both phase locked loops and mixing techniques is. . . " A nice change.
Robert Reed

Post by Robert Reed »

I also received my issue today - earliest ever! Although I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, a quick look at the index reveals some interesting articles and one in particular I must read will be" Direct Digital Synthesis".
ku7485

Post by ku7485 »

It came out already? :shock: Wait, are you talking about the digital form or the printed?
GoingFastTurningLeft

Post by GoingFastTurningLeft »

Are you serious? I didn't get October issue til last weekend...

And I still haven't gotten a reply from a CSR about why if i subscribed in september and have gotten 1 issue so far, why i only have 9 issues left and it expires 8/1/07.