October Issue

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
Timothy Rasch

October Nuts volts

Post by Timothy Rasch »

Hi Again ,it's October 13 and I didn't get my October issue yet. Hope it comes Saturday. If it don't arrive , I have one reserved at the newsstand. It's just the matter of going to the newstand which is about 10 miles away. To the other Guy wondering, I suggest He wait a couple more days or more and then buy it at the newstand. That's why I am waiting till next week. I buy about 8 different magazines from the newstand they have reserved for Me. They are:Audioxpress,Servo, Circuit Cellar,EPE,Monitoring Times, Scan USA, Electronics World,IEEE Spectrum,Nuts/Volts. I use the computer to make my magazine lists and put them in alphabetical order;then I save the file . It's easy then to go down the list for the magazines and to check off the ones that came in at the newstand.
Tim Rasch [email protected]
GoingFastTurningLeft

Post by GoingFastTurningLeft »

I just received my issue on saturday.

I really hope I get the november issue a lot sooner than 3 weeks into the month. That's really unacceptable.
ku7485

Post by ku7485 »

Mine came on October 14, coincidently that day was my birthday also! :lol: