I need help, need to hire someone

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
LED

I need help, need to hire someone

Post by LED »

I need to hire someone who can help me design and build a door security system that will monitor 18 doors and keep track of how long the doors are closed and when. I will then need an interface that will compare this data with a computer program being written that keeps track of how long employees say the doors have been closed, compare these results and generate an error message if the time differences are outside of a pre-established tolerance. <p>I also need to hire someone to help me design and build controls for and special effects in private rooms. I want to generate effects like rain, wind, lightning, fog, nature and animal sounds, as well as nature and ozone smells etc. I want to really immerse people in the sounds, smells and experiences of nature. I can offer very flexible hours and would need to work with the person in Los Angeles. If interested in either project please respond.
Thanks
billj

Re: I need help, need to hire someone

Post by billj »

Maybe I can help with your design jobs. Please contact me.
Bill Jefferson
Datec, Inc.
P.O. Box 12669
Raleigh, NC 27605-2669
jimallyn

Post by jimallyn »

I can probably help you with that. Please contact me:<p>Jim Allyn
Allyn Electronics
509 N. Western Ave. Suite 103
Wenatchee, WA 98801
keymaker

Post by keymaker »

You know, If I was going to hire or work with you folks... I'd like to talk to you on the phone.<p>E-mail him your phone #'s.