PIC Programming

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
alby

PIC Programming

Post by alby »

Not that many people care, but I just needed to share with y'all that last night I programmed by first PIC and ... it did work! This is more important to be because I have always been a hardcore analog guy. Granted, it was just a "test" program, but still...<p>What really matters to me is that digging through the archives of posts in these forums for some time before, I was able to have a good idea of what tools to buy and from who as well as a lot of other very interesting and critical information that I needed, especially when I didn't have a clue on how to start.<p>So thank y'all for your help by sharing your knowledge with everybody in these forums.<p>Al
L. Daniel Rosa

Re: PIC Programming

Post by L. Daniel Rosa »

Congrats! I was pretty excited with my first program too.
pboese

Post by pboese »

Yea! I too just took the plunge into PIC programming. It's amazing what these little micros's can be configured and programmed so easily.<p>Congrats again and hope to see more posts about your PIC projects on these forums :)
The Dreamcast is not dead
chapter30

Post by chapter30 »

Man...being a hardcore analog guy and now being able to use a pic...you are going to be unstoppable.<p>This is just the begining for you. The pic microcontroller makes everything so much easier to design, prototype and produce.<p>Have fun.<p>[ March 28, 2005: Message edited by: Jeff Dajo ]</p>
daveb

Post by daveb »

Hey all, just wondering if anyone could tell me exactly how to read voltage changes using the PIC16C711. Im doing a final year project and Im having difficulty with this.<p>Thanks