Looking for any EEH (Electronic Experimenters Handbook)

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
qazwsxedcrfv

Looking for any EEH (Electronic Experimenters Handbook)

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Hi,<p>I'm looking to buy any "Electronic Experimenter's Handbook" magazines. These where published twice a year by PE (Popular Electronics) between the 60's, 70's and 80's.<p>If anybody has some of these laying on the shelf collecting dust, no longer need them, and are looking for a new home to care for them, please contact me at <[email protected]>.<p>I'm specially interested in any EEH's published in the "small format" that was used up to (I think) 1975-78 or so.<p>Thanks.<p>Alex
Timothy Rasch

Re: Looking for any EEH (Electronic Experimenters Handbook)

Post by Timothy Rasch »

I have some of these from 1968,1969,1972-1975 but getting parts for the old circuits is a problem. Believe Me there were ic's for some of this time period no longer available now. I'm not going to part with my magazines but I can scan and send the articles to you by Email. I can also send you by email the magazine contents pages for all the magazines I have and you can tell me what you would like Me to scan and send.I will be happy to share my Magazines with you. I enjoy Electronics at home and my job where I repair consumer electronics. Tim Rasch [email protected]