HACKING XML

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
keymaker

HACKING XML

Post by keymaker »

Have they got a hack for the new satellite radio crap? :(
JdOwNj

Re: HACKING XML

Post by JdOwNj »

You might be able to email us offsite, but nobody is going to start a convo here... I need more info... I know with DSS, Dealing in the hardware and blank cards isnt a prob, but programmed cards are the parts that are illegal... How is the decryption info stored on these sat radios? If it is also a "card" thing, we can help with everything but the code on the card. I would be interested in learning how it works.
forcade

Post by forcade »

i have a friend in canada that says it not illegal for him to get HU cards/descramblers for dss / satalite as long as he is using it for a U.S. satalite station, and the same goes for U.S. ,, U.S. can watch canadian staions legal if anyone knows about making the HU cards let me know at [email protected]<p>
thanks
keymaker

Post by keymaker »

Yes<p>Watching directv is perfectly legal in canada
I did alot of business with canada<p>
What provider is in Canada?<p>As far as programming the cards.. Trust me Trust me Trust me go with EMULATION --- And do not pay ANYONE a dime
You can do it yourself<p>Search on yahoo for shit like "dss emulation" "hu emulation" and shit like that<p>Good luck
forcade

Post by forcade »

as long as you are not in the country in who's channels you are watching there is no illegality, canada can't prosecute you is the US for watching their channels if you are in the US