Why Google Knows All

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
Joseph

Re: Why Google Knows All

Post by Joseph »

I agree about the hard task of forgetting politics here. I completely disagree with every other point in the previous post.
Mike

Post by Mike »

All I'm going to say is I apologize for anybody I offended. I sure didn't mean to offend anybody, simply share something that I found to be funny. I think Chris pretty much explans this all for me.

I've seen posts linking to games, videos and more that have nothing, or very little to do with electronics. Just because this is about a president we either love or hate, it's no reason to blow it out of proportion. I simply linked to something I found funny, and I know a few other people here did as well. But I guess no humor nor different opinions are allowed here, and it seems that this forum is for nothing but boring, serious topics. I guess opinions and freedom of speech isn't welcome here like the law says it should be.
Chris Smith

Post by Chris Smith »

Mike: never apologize for what is right in the real world, or what is wrong amongst the sheep.

Oh yeah, some one has done so well bringing back honor and integrity to the WH?

"Maybe it's part of our national character, you know, we like to have these problems nice and neatly wrapped up, put a ribbon around it. You deploy a force, you win the war, and the problem goes away, and it doesn't work that way in the Middle East; it never has and isn't likely to in my lifetime." Dick Cheney, 1996

And the sheep go bahahah up the ramps to the abattoir.

Im more proud to be holding the bolt gun, instead of walking the ramps.

How bout you?

Leave the politics out I say, there is always a moron born every day who will follow a bigger moron president to their own grave, for nothing more than a lie. And that is sick, as truely sad.

Yep, I agree, leave out the politics.

<small>[ March 05, 2006, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Chris Smith ]</small>
jollyrgr

Post by jollyrgr »

By some careful manipulation Google can be deceived. Try this one:

Go to http://www.google.com

Click on images. Search for turbo charger, not turbocharger, not "turbo charger", and not "turbocharger".

If you notice the guy on the moped, you will see where things can go terribly wrong.
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message. But billions of electrons, photons, and electromagnetic waves were terribly inconvenienced!
Mike

Post by Mike »

If you search for any of those except "turbo charger" that picture is near the top. The reason is because of the name of the picture being turbocharger.jpg.

That's not a googlebomb like the "failure" thing was, thats just the name of the picture.
astromatt

Post by astromatt »

Originally posted by Mike:
Heres yet another example of why Google knows everything.

go to [url=http://www.google.com,]www.google.com,[/url] type in 'failure' and click I'm Feeling Lucky

I highly dobut you will be suprised at what comes up, especially if you hate the man as much as I do.
I haven't been in the forums in a while, but that is awesome!!!