rf digital

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
v6a1a4

rf digital

Post by v6a1a4 »

A few months back I ordered a key fob/receiver pair from Rf Digital corp. I tried to go to their web sight again to buy some more stuff and their sight no longer seems to be around. Anyone know what happened to them? The product worked great for what I was doing, where else can I find a key fob receiver pair?<p>Cheers, James
philba

Re: rf digital

Post by philba »

this one? http://www.rfdigital.com/ works for me...
mnboy

Post by mnboy »

If you are having problems with their site or getting the modules in general, Digi-Key is also a distributer for Linx (who makes the modules)
v6a1a4

Post by v6a1a4 »

thanks for the info, it's strange but I can not log on to their sight from my location. Any ideas why? I've tried two different browsers and tried linking from a google search
cheers, James
philba

Post by philba »

your provider may have a messed up route map somewhere. I've seen this sort of thing before. For a while a couple of weeks ago, some comcast email addresses could not get mail from yahoo even though they were vaild email addresses.<p>RF Digitals telephone number - Tel: (818) 541-7622 • Fax: (818) 541-7644 if you want to do things the old fashined way...
v6a1a4

Post by v6a1a4 »

cheers, i'll try from home later tonight
James