Way Back Issue Index

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
scannit

Way Back Issue Index

Post by scannit »

I have a stash of Radio Electronics, Electronics Now and Poptronix issues going back to 1983. I'm looking at auctioning each years subscription on eBay. I know I'll get some e-mails from people looking for that specific article of a project they always wanted to build, but thay just can't remember what issue it was. I'm not willing to search the 200+ magazines for all the requests I'll get. BUT I was wondering if someone out there may have a file with the articles, month by month for any of the years from 1983 to present. I remember seeing once a yearly recap listed by R-E of their major articles for the previous year. If I had a listing of atleast some of the years, I could possibly help match someone to the specific issues they were looking for. Maybe Gernsback had a listing on their web site prior to their shutdown??? Anyone have any info?? Looking at a long shot..<p>Thanks in Advance...
Mike.................. :)
greg123

Re: Way Back Issue Index

Post by greg123 »

Hey,<p>Here is a link to a searchable index of the three magazine your mentioned. Good Luck<p>Mag Index<p>greg
scannit

Post by scannit »

:eek: WOW!..
Thanks for the speedy reply.. I can use that link in the eBay listing for 1994 and higher articles.. I really appreciate this.. Does anyone have any info pre-1994?<p>Thanks again..<p>Mike............
greg123

Post by greg123 »

No Troubles.....