need automated frequency finder circuit

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
two55309

need automated frequency finder circuit

Post by two55309 »

I need a schematic for an automated frquency finder circuit. I live in the city which has lots of interfence. I have designed all my projects to work off different fm and uhf frequencies and would like to consolidated them all into one remote control. Thanks to anyone who can help.
russlk

Re: need automated frequency finder circuit

Post by russlk »

You need to be more specific.
two55309

Post by two55309 »

I have a total of 8 projects to control. As of right now, i use 7 differnet remotes. They all use the same basic functions so it would be nice to have only one remote control. I looking to build a frequency finder circuit that could switch between each one. Preferably have it automated so that it would look for the next highest frequency and cycle through them. And have each project send out a signal. <p>I have tried to build this, but to know availe. I could not figure out how to make the frequenc finder circuit. I use frequencys from 11Mhz to 95Mhz. And then from 500Mhz to 3.6Mhz. (I liketo experment with different frequencies. I also have a FCC expermentail license, so i don't worry to much.) <p>Thanks
russlk

Post by russlk »

you built these and don't know the frequencies? Does not make sense.
two55309

Post by two55309 »

I know the frequencies. But I want to be able to expand for future use. That's why i want it to cycle through them. I could build all 8 into one remote, but i don't to keep adding a circuit for every project.