Voice Changer PCB Circuit Request

Get help with your Nuts & Volts projects or Kits purchased from Nuts & Volts here.
mariano

Re: Voice Changer PCB Circuit Request

Post by mariano »

hey guys here,s what i get so far:

Larry: I didnt know about that program but it has the same extension of the one we use at school. (PCB Wizard and LiveWire). I cheked the file but i dont know how to use that program :(
PCB Wizard has an option which creates the layout for the circuit automaticaly, i been trying to draw the circuit by myself but i cant do it. i get stuck because i cant find the aproriate components for the circuit.(there are some componeets that dont represent the ones in the circiut too well). Do you know this program larry? Is there any way to port this file to pcb wizard?

Kevin: Yeah i am 17 but i also need to do the layout myself by drawing it into a virgin pcb

Ceasar: I think a screen capture of the layout could do just fine, then i can change the size and draw it.

thank you guys for repliying.
psycho

Post by psycho »

If you only have to follow the plan to draw it on by hand it will be easier, I think.

-- edit
You know that program is a free download (about 9 meg). ExpressPCB.com
--

Kevin
CeaSaR

Post by CeaSaR »

mariano,

Try downloading ExpressPCB from the link supplied by Larry. Then load the file into the program and export
it to a .BMP file. If you have a photo editing program, use that to clean it up and resize as necessary. Also,
use the photo editing program to print it. It should work. Whatever you do, don't use MS Paint to work on it.
You'll end up with an incorrectly sized board at a max DPI of 96.

If you need a photo editing program, you might like GIMP. It is open source and free. Any search will turn up
the link to the site.

Good luck,

CeaSaR
Hey, what do I know?
mariano

Post by mariano »

hey larry thanks for the advice, i didnt realize about the layer buttons. so dumb of me.
But i have a question, is tath a dual layer board? I´ve never seen or used one of those before.
Still is no problem i´ll just have to buy one, ill get to work on this and post if i get stuck.
thanks a lot guys for uploading the file.
mariano

Post by mariano »

sorry for the last post, I MEANT CeaSar.
FORGIVE ME, THAT WAS SO DUMB OF ME...
sorry for the double post.