[WANTED] Graphic LCDs

List your items for sale, trade, or give away here.
Private party only - NO commercial ads allowed
kucomp

[WANTED] Graphic LCDs

Post by kucomp »

Does anyone have some cheap mono/color graphic LCDs? I'm looking for LCDs having resolutions 128x64 or greater (preferably greater than 128x64). I need it for a project I'm working on which demands a LCD.

Some scanners and printers have an LCD. So if you have an old scanner/printer/toys that you're not using anymore and could rip out the LCD that would be great.
jaem

Post by jaem »

I don't have any of the resolution you're looking for, and precious few of them period, but my advice would be to check Goldmine Electronics - they often have deals on LCDs. If you're really stuck, I may be willing to part with one of my 96x64 B&W backlit modules (10 pin header on the back, with power supply caps, etc. on the snap-off board), however, as I only have 4, I would want something interesting in trade. (I would just ask for a higher price, but I got them dirt cheap, so that would seem like a rip-off :P) I also have an AVR C library to drive them.
If you're interested, give me a PM with your e-mail address, and I'll get in touch with you. I may take a day or two, since my computer's in the shop.
kucomp

Post by kucomp »

I took a look at Goldmine Electronics and they do have good prices, but they don't have the resolutions I'm looking for. A 96x64 LCD, however will be ok. :D Thanks, I'll send you a PM.
One~Zero

Post by One~Zero »

If you're still looking for a LCD, I have PLENTY (mostly 320x240) monochrome type. Does it need to have a controller built in?
jgarnica

Post by jgarnica »

bgmicro.com has some 128x64 glcds with led backlight for $10 each, which I have used, and allelectronics.com has a 256x128 panel for 18.50, which I have not used but seems to have gotten some good reviews. Both have a controller built-in.
Teslafied

Re: [WANTED] Graphic LCDs

Post by Teslafied »

Hi
Looking for others in the Atlanta Ga. area interested in electronics. I have a garage full of electronics, parts and test equipment to do some trading and or could use a little help working on electronic projects.
If interested PM me Thanks