HDPE Sheet FS

List your items for sale, trade, or give away here.
Private party only - NO commercial ads allowed
Engineer1138

HDPE Sheet FS

Post by Engineer1138 »

I have some slabs of black High Density Polyethylene approximately 0.5"x3"x10" in size. Easy to work with hand tools and machines nicely.
Useful for robot bases, equipment chassis or (thick) instrument panels. Selling them for $1.50 each (or 5 pieces for $5) + nominal S/H.

If you need any machining/drilling done on them, I will consider it if we can agree on a price.
SoftwareDeveloper

High Density Polyethylene

Post by SoftwareDeveloper »

Do you still have the "slabs" of High Density Polyethylene for sale. I would like to by 5 or maybe ten if the shipping to zipcode 53189 is not to expensive.

Please respond to work out the details, btw I could use small "1x1" / "2x2" etc., if you have any and can ship with order.

Thank you
Ken
Engineer1138

Post by Engineer1138 »

Yes, I still have about 2 dozen pieces left, but they're all roughly the same size. HDPE is fairly heavy (that's the High Density part I guess :-) , so 5 pieces weigh about 3 lbs and shipping will be $7.50. For 10 pieces shipping is $9. Both prices are Priority Mail (Parcel post isn't much cheaper!).

I can take payment by credit card or PayPal or check, but checks have to clear before shipment.

I can't get into my profile to change my email address, so if you send me a PM I can get them in the mail on Monday.