Computer Stuff

List your items for sale, trade, or give away here.
Private party only - NO commercial ads allowed
kb3ejv

Computer Stuff

Post by kb3ejv »

Some of the items I have the manuals, original boxes, and cd's for some I do not. They are easy to obtain at the manufactures website.I have the following:

Linksys WUSB54G 802.11g/b Wireless Adapter
Netgear Cable/DSL 54 Mbps Wireless Router
Netgear PROSAFEâ„¢ VPN Firewall W/4 Port 10/100 Switch and Print Server
4 port manual KVM switch w/ cables
4 port KVM switch w/ cables
2 port KVM switch w/ cables
16 Port Hub (older) 10mbps
Averkey3 plus (Display your Computer Presentations on TV) AVerMedia
(2) 15" Anti GLARE/STATIC Screens

I would keep this stuff but am trying to make some room, if you are into computers and electronics like myself, you can accumulate allot of stuff over time. Their is allot of good stuff here............

Send me a message, and a offer on the device. Now do not panic if I do not respond right away. I do not sit in front of the computer all day!

Frank
frhrwa
Location: Eastern Washington (state) and N. Las Vegas (winter)

Post by frhrwa »

sounds like your going through the clean out like I did.. don't know how much luck you've had getting rid of stuff, I wound up giving it all to the church.. not a single taker, even tried garage sales... had brand new ethernet cables still in sealed bags, NIC cards (new), cases, PS's, motherboards, cpu's, ram, hard drives, floppy's, cd's, software, keyboards, mice, printers, sound cards, parallel cables, serial, printer cables, usb, gender benders, etc.. gobs of stuff... seems no one even wanted to make offers.. :cool: