WANTED:UHF DIVIDER

List your items for sale, trade, or give away here.
Private party only - NO commercial ads allowed
Robert Reed

WANTED:UHF DIVIDER

Post by Robert Reed »

Looking for some IC's -11C90 and/or 11C91 series. These are obsolete UHF prescalers formerly manufactured by Fairchild,National and others in a DIP package.
ku7485

Post by ku7485 »

Hey, Robert. :grin: Is this the official WANTED thread were we post things that we want? By the way, what happened to the Rules of the Up For Grabs?
Robert Reed

Post by Robert Reed »

KU
Whaatt? Don't know what rules you are referring to, but here is a copy of Michael's, several posts back. As to my post - do you have anything to offer?

Michael Kaudze

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2006 05:19 pm Post subject:

Instead of putting "FOR SALE" in the subject line - start it with "WANTED". That might let everyone know that your looking for something instead of selling it...
ku7485

Post by ku7485 »

I remembered seeing a post of Rules written here in this category by Larry Leimux saying that Up for Grabs is for private parties only and such. It seems the post has disappeared. Oh well, it doesn't matter...

I thought that this was the official thread for WANTED things. Your post was titled WANTED:. There was nothing after it, so I thought this would be a thread of wanted things. Ahhggg, I'm so confused... :razz: (Well, not really....)