Looking for some things

List your items for sale, trade, or give away here.
Private party only - NO commercial ads allowed
Mike

Looking for some things

Post by Mike »

I'm looking for a few things right now. I know this forum is mostly for selling, but I hope it's OK that I'm asking for things I need here as well.

What I could use are the following electronic parts:
-toroid transformers, something between 20-0-20 and 25-0-25 at 200+ VA or around there. The best I've used I pulled from a broken set of Logitech Z-680 speakers that they had me keep when I got them replaced. Or anything else around this range would be great. It has to support 120VAC mains. Also some small ones (12-0-12 at only a minumum of 10VA) would be good too for some preamps I want to build. These have to be toroid as well due to the small size of the toroid.

-Tang Band 3" speakers (also from Logitech speakers such as Z-680, Z-5300e or Z-560. The silver drivers from the new Z-5500 are fine too). I ask for this stuff because I love the sound of multiple small drivers in large enclosures and I know that Logitech lets you keep the subwoofers and satellites when their speakers break. Speaking of that I can use the amp plates from their subwoofers as well even if the amp is fried.

-LM3886TF chips (must be the TF insulated version)

And the following computer parts:
-Micro-ATX motherboard/processor (anything starting at low-end celeron such as 400mhz). Also could use a P3 800+ mhz slot 1 as well if someone has one sitting around collecting dust.

-128MB or 256MB PC100 or PC133 memory chips

-Hard Drives (20GB and up)

I'm not really looking to buy anything besides the memory chips because I really need those. The rest of the stuff are things I've just been thinking that I could use and would rather trade for than buy. I would be willing to do the same for the memory as well. However, if a good offer came along for anything I may consider just purchasing.

Also if anyone has anything similar to what I'm looking for, I might be interested as well. When it comes to audio and computer parts I'm not too picky. In other words if anyone has anything that you think I may be interested in based on what I'm looking for above, and want to get rid of them, let me know. Perhaps we can work out a deal.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Does nobody have any of this stuff that they are looking to get rid of? Maybe I was too specific on what I was asking for? Do people not want to trade and instead only sell?