Try my webbcam tank with paintballcannon, laserdom and r

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
magi

Re: Try my webbcam tank with paintballcannon, laserdom and r

Post by magi »

I have now got in contact with a company is Sweden that is interested in building a test arena with some laserdom-webcamrobots. <p>If everything works out all right we will begin build the arena in a month. I guess it will be up and running in 2-3 months if we are lucky.... <p>I have two audio alternatives.
1. Stereosound from stereomicrophone in every webcamrobot. You will with this system be able to hear from where you get an attack.<p>2. Monosound, two way, so that you can drive up to another webcamrobot and talk with it over the web. But you wont be able to hear from what direction the sound comes from. <p>What system would you prefer?
I gues the first stereosystem is to consider becouse the ability to talk, pilot to pilot, can be done with skype or ventrilo and so on. And then every one else cant here the discussion. <p>I will probably get airsoft tanks and mount laserdomweapons on them.
Please start United Religions , UR , for gods sake....... :)
magi

Re: Try my webbcam tank with paintballcannon, laserdom and r

Post by magi »

Here is something similarly.<p>http://www.live-paintball.com/<p>Regards Magi
Please start United Religions , UR , for gods sake....... :)