Looking for Philips Brand Lamps

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
marina_meggy

Looking for Philips Brand Lamps

Post by marina_meggy »

I am looking for the Philips’s projection TVs lamps. I know that there are lots of sellers of projection TVs lamps but they are not selling original products. I would like to know that where can I get original & branded Lamps if you have any idea then you please suggest me.
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
SETEC_Astronomy

Post by SETEC_Astronomy »

Reposting something days later with the same wording seems a bit suspect. I think I know what will be posted next.
charistian

Post by charistian »

I know a seller that provides original and branded projection TVs lamps called www.discount-merchant.com. They have only Philips Brand Projection TVs Lamps, which is the original brand for most rear projection TVs. Its gives best price in the industry for ORIGINAL Philips brand lamps, fastest Shipping and also provides great customer services. Hope you can get as you want.

Good luck!
kristopher

Post by kristopher »

Thanks for the amazing information, nice job!
SETEC_Astronomy

Post by SETEC_Astronomy »

Ok this is officially spam. look at the two postings. Two different people leave the same reply to two identical posts? It's someone trying to be clever. Please delete these moderators.
haklesup

Post by haklesup »

OK I see it now, sort of an internet version of the swoop and squat scam (car insurance). I thought it was just a troll but then it was followed by a seemingly planned spam reply. One gets your attention and the other slams the spam and a third provides cover. It would have passed muster if they didn't do it again in another topic.