OSMC

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
chapter30

OSMC

Post by chapter30 »

Does anyone have any information regarding an open source motor control project. I read about one called OSMC that was spawned from fighting robots but I can't successfully sign up on the forum.<p>Is it still around? I'd like to take a look at what has been developed so far.
L. Daniel Rosa

Re: OSMC

Post by L. Daniel Rosa »

Was that the one that had the legs and torso of a humanoid robot? I went looking for that article, but somehow that issue disappeared from my collection.
chapter30

Post by chapter30 »

From what I understand the project is strictly a DC motor controller that people have collaborated on. I want to see how far they have gone, check out the design and possibly make some changes/improvements to it for my application.
philba

Post by philba »

uh, you might have first tried google - first hit leads to a page that leads to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/osmc/
chapter30

Post by chapter30 »

Thats what I did try. I couldn't sign up for some reason. I was always sent to a page that said "do you yahoo?" really big on it and nothing else. <p>I was wondering if there are other websites with info like schematics or other details.