$100,000 global environmental design challenge

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
mnboy

Post by mnboy »

I guess I like more in depth than Alan Colmes.

But you watch CNN (Clinton News Network) and they have "fair and balanced" news.

Face it, none are fair or balanced.

But you are clearly liberal.

Tie dye your shirt and pass the peyote.

Oh yeah, and don't forget you as a liberal, get to determine how much of the "social security" everyone gets.

It's your liberal duty do make sure everyone is "PC" and that no one is left out. Even the world series will suffer because of you. Eventually everyone will get a trophy, even the losers. Because that's "PC". and you don't want to be seen as anything less than "PC"

Go hug a tree....

Call me from the tye die fest, maybe you will be ready for reality.

If not, keep listening to your "tune out" music.....

Head in the sand,..... Baaaa........
Chris Smith

Post by Chris Smith »

Get new mentors, they lie to you.

Its called science, no its not rocket science, and it doesn’t come on the 6 o’clock news.

Deny it all you want, most of the other sheep already do.

So your in good company, right up there with a cheer leader in the WH.

What Am I talking about, even that moron in the WH got his IQ beatin into submission over the fact that global warming is real.

Now its your turn.

I guess I like more in depth than Alan Colmes.

In depth, great joke?

But you watch CNN (Clinton News Network) and they have "fair and balanced" news.

You mean Communist Network News, no that Ruperts job.

Face it, none are fair or balanced.

No thanks to rupert, fair and ballanced my ass, its for the buck.

But you are clearly liberal.

Liberal, ....sounds like a consertvative talking, ....Conserving your brain for what?

Saving your brain for Later?

Try using it now.

Tie dye your shirt and pass the peyote.

Sorry, old news, been there, done that despite the lies they told you.
[long before you were born]

Oh yeah, and don't forget you as a liberal, get to determine how much of the "social security" everyone gets.

SS, well lets let the repugs lie to you, tell us it cant be done, after all they continue to rip YOU off for that second swimming pool.

They are rich, and ha ha, you are poor, at your expense. [wake up]

Like it should be, no brains, no feeling, no sense.

Med pills cost 1/1000 of a penny to make, but just for you they will sell it to you for 10 bucks each.

Yeah, place your head in that republicans lap, they never lie.

It's your liberal duty do make sure everyone is "PC" and that no one is left out. Even the world series will suffer because of you. Eventually everyone will get a trophy, even the losers. Because that's "PC". and you don't want to be seen as anything less than "PC"

PC stands for Personal Crap, like you print.

Nothing to do with reality, just one more "wool over the eyes" brought to you by, well a chimp in the WH and his side of the lie.

Go hug a tree....

Id rather breath thanks to that tree, but then I read science, didn’t use it as more TP when finished reading the sport page.

Call me from the tye die fest, maybe you will be ready for reality.

Reality, was that fox, or just the sand pile?

If not, keep listening to your "tune out" music.....

Music, whats that, kid stuff?

Head in the sand,..... Baaaa........

Yep, keep showing that back end, we know where the front end is.

Your not even an independant, just a wanna bee denying the obvious.

You haven’t thought about the real issues facing this planet, you prefer to squack about the stereo type subjects brought to you by republicans and conservatives alike.

[after all, making money is important?]

Great way to die, off that lemming cliff.

The spotted owl, tree huggers, SS all bad words in your head because “they told you soâ€
Bob Scott

Post by Bob Scott »

RE: Global Warming.

I know it is hard to get around the politics when we are discussing this important topic. We are being fed lies by both sides. eg:

Who is more resposible for global warming, 100 million cars operating a couple of hours each per day, or 100 million cow farts lasting a second each?

Is ethanol as an oil substitute really the answer? Farmers claim it takes more imported petroleum fuel to farm the corn than the farm produces in ethanol. How do you get ethanol? First, use enzymes to convert cornstarch into corn sugar and then ferment. What are the products of fermentation? Yeast converts sugar into ethanol and carbon dioxide.

How is that going to reduce our carbon footprints?

How can Hydrogen be the answer if it is only the medium of storing energy, not an energy producer of itself?

A singer recently made a comment during Earth Day" concerts or whatever saying that she's proud to contribute by burning biodiesel in their trucks. Stupid singer doesn't know that Biodiesel contains just as much carbon as petroleum diesel. The Earth's atmosphere can't tell the difference.

I think the only way out is by going with nuclear power.

Bob
Chris Smith

Post by Chris Smith »

100% true, lies on both sides which is why science is soo important.

Not the six o’clock news or DC, and definitely not Fox.

Hydrogen can be one solution only because there is no CARBON.

Bio fuels can help just fine, because they recycle plants which take and give back from the atmosphere the carbon that is already present.

They don’t make more, they just recycle it.

[Its not new dinosaur fuel from the ground]

Ethanol, also only recycles the air, gasses included, but its not for every one and not the solution and definitely not a cure.

Just put the farmer back to work instead of paying them NOT to plant, then let them use it only and don’t transport it everywhere.

There are all the answers out there, followed equally by the same number of lies.

All for profit or power, or just ignorance.

Don’t listen, just start to do the right things, and well, just hang a politician if he opens his mouth. I certainly wont tell..

What’s a thousand lawyers and politicians at the bottom of the ocean, a good start.