TV Offer Spam and Dell

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
Will

TV Offer Spam and Dell

Post by Will »

Hi all !
(i) I just got a new offer by spam/E mail - For $29.95 I can download some software which will allow me to access 1,000s of TV channels on my computer - without adding any equipment - Is this possible ? didi anyone else see/get it ? It is at www.electrictorch.net/unlimited tv

(ii) I just read a pree release about the exploding Dell laptop batteries. It seems that Dell new of dozens of these incidents long before they recalled. It can be seen at http://www.newsletter.cm.com/cgi-bin-4/ ... MMOEfwboEG
BB
bigkim100

Post by bigkim100 »

I actually bought the same thing off of EBay...but only paid $1.00 for it. They emailed me the web addresses to go to...and there were a few...but 90% of it was ####3, but most of the interesting stuff (aka.####3) was busy. A lot of it was small stations that simutaneously broadcast on the web, as well as cable. There were live newsfeeds form everywhere in the world...but most were in a window that was about 3 inches wide...and couldnt be resized. There was a bit of religious programming, a bit of kids stuff...but most only broadcast at specific times...that ended up being 3 am in the morning.
It was worth a buck...but definatly not $30.00.
Kim..The man with the cute little girls name...and Frankensteins face and body.
Will

Post by Will »

Thanks Kim, Guess I won't buy one
BB