Humidity Sensor?

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
KROLRADIO

Humidity Sensor?

Post by KROLRADIO »

I got new book today-Electronic Sensors For The Evil Genius-I am trying to find direct source for humidity monitor project (General Eastern Instruments Part#G-CAP2 Humidity Sensor) I get pdf brochures on searches.

Any help?
Edd

Post by Edd »

Not to intensive in their out marketing...huh...?
I would check the toll free number in the supplied URL below. Looks as if they are a branch of big Sugardaddy...GE. With the Billerica, Maine site being the technically oriented one that you would want to contact for that specific cap shifting design of humidity sensor.

The real sensor production, probably originating at the Ireland/Mex/Shanghai locations at the bottom addee listings!

Usually the cheapest way out is that Evaluation Kit that they are offering. With the gutsy route, to just barge in and ask for product sample(s) or the Evaluation kit....they can only say no and then give you a pricing . The manufacturer being the cheapest sourcing, as any further stock distribution, only jacks up the price.

They harp upon the "economy" of the devices in applications......give them a chance to back it up.

http://www.gesensing.com/aboutus/locations.htm

73's de Edd
[email protected] ..........(Interstellar ~~~~Warp~~~Speed)
[email protected]........(Firewalled*Spam*Cookies*Crumbs)
:grin: :razz: :grin:

Life is unsure; always eat your dessert first......Image