This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:01 am
- Location: Missouri
- Posts: 4325
- Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 1:01 am
- Location: Bieber Ca.
- Posts: 4552
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 1:01 am
- Location: USA / North Carolina / Fayetteville
i have more fun sticking them in the microwave for 5 seconds..
awsome lightning storm and cracked glass look on them afterwards..
- Posts: 2276
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:01 am
- Location: ASHTABULA,OHIO
Also make good clay pigeons. Not only do you save money, but you get so much satisfaction in venting your AOL frustrations when you blow them to smithereens.
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:01 am
- Location: New York
Put them in a record lathe and backup your I-tunes!
They'll outlive your ipod and you too.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests