Embedded Email Client

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
suniljha

Embedded Email Client

Post by suniljha »

Hi!
I want to develop a device to receive emails in an embedded device using microcontroller and Ethernet interface card. I have TCP/IP stack for the controller but don't know how to write POP3/IMAP code using TCP/IP functions. I will be very much thankful if anyone can help me by suggesting some good tutorial on this. I am interested in embedded systems only.<p>Bye!
Sunil
JavaBen

Re: Embedded Email Client

Post by JavaBen »

Sunil, I would suggest also going over to a site like http://www.avrfreaks.org/. They deal with a lot of software issues for micro controllers.
Ben Bailey
Alpharetta, GA
suniljha

Post by suniljha »

Hi Ben!
I am already member of avrfreaks.org and a regular visitor of the site. Till now I haven't find such link or description. If you have seen anyone then please let me know.<p>Thanks,
Sunil
suniljha

Post by suniljha »

Hi!
Its very difficult for me to get this book in India. Even if I get it its too costly. Another book TCP/IP Lean is also good but the problem is of getting it. Therefore I am looking for some tutorial on net which help me in implementing my design.<p>Thanks,
Sunil