PID Controller - Aaron Dahlen Articles

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
CrushBots

PID Controller - Aaron Dahlen Articles

Post by CrushBots »

Is there a discussion of Aaron Dahlen's PID article series on PID Controllers going on anywhere?<p>Also, has anyone ordered the PCB board from the February Part 2 article? I've got a very simple question - I don't have software to open the PCB file I downloaded from N&V so I can't figure out the board dimensions using the "4PCB" website bare bones special - anybody know the dimensions of the board? Or better, does anyone have an extra from 4PCB that they would be willing to sell?<p>Let me know, thanks Bob
Mike6158

Re: PID Controller - Aaron Dahlen Articles

Post by Mike6158 »

3.35" x 2.3"<p>You can download the "Lite" version of Cadsoft Eagle here: Cadsoft Eagle Lite<p>That's what you need to open the files.<p>The article was interesting but I get enough PID control at work.
"If the nucleus of a sodium atom were the size of a golf ball, the outermost electrons would lie 2 miles away. Atoms, like galaxies, are cathedrals of cavernous space. Matter is energy."