Spy issue,, Need help..

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
keymaker

Spy issue,, Need help..

Post by keymaker »

I can't talk on here, I need some fool who knows alot about this shit to call me at 620-665-9873
keymaker

Re: Spy issue,, Need help..

Post by keymaker »

ASAP
AND! I will buy some equipment from you... Visa
frhrwa
Location: Eastern Washington (state) and N. Las Vegas (winter)

Post by frhrwa »

first off, why would anyone answer to the name of fool? secondly, why if they did, would they ever be stupid enough to call you long distance on the pretense that your going to buy something from them? who's the fool? :cool:
JESUS”…… don’t leave EARTH without HIM!
Bernius1

Post by Bernius1 »

Agreed. Knowledge is proprietary, and earned.
Can't we end all posts with a comical quip?
Dimbulb

Post by Dimbulb »

The advertisers in the back of Nuts n Bolts are tolerated because they pay for the magazine ect. <p>The Nuts and volts as I recall has been devouted to good ideas with electronic hobby and homebrew builders and designers that are into reading The how it works or how to make it. <p>An electronic designer is sometimes concidered a fool like any creative person who has what looks like alot of junk and who does'nt fit the mold.<p>A fool is someone that pursues a meaningless coarse and continues as an imbicile because of their valueless folly that becomes hazardous.

This would be someone who is not concerned with safety or is experimenting without any desire to understand electronic principals. A terrorist is someone who maybe intelligent but has issues.
JdOwNj

Post by JdOwNj »

Some days, people never cease to amaze me...
bodgy

Post by bodgy »

At least JD, your never disappointed!<p>colin
On a clear disk you can seek forever.
JdOwNj

Post by JdOwNj »

I dunno... I saw a new record today, guy calls in, I take his first call, he cant get his printer to print... I told him to check the cable, Printer status ready, computer has no comminication... He acts insulted, asks for my supervisor, I hand him the phone... took half an hour to get him to check it, turns out he had two Par ports... That disappointed me... And Im working at an ISP, on call, network maintainance... and I wasted half an hour of my time on a doof that had the wrong number with a stupid question and an attitude... what amazes me is that I didnt just hang up on him... I shud have
bodgy

Post by bodgy »

In the days when people thought it a good idea to employ me, I used to enjoy being politely rude to people like that - I probably got away with it cos on the phone my British accent makes it hard for some Australians to tell whether I'm serious or not.<p>I actually had a phone call once from a customer who was holidaying in the States concerning whether she should purchase an IBM hard drive there or if she should purchase duty free products instead.<p>Needless to say she wasn't paying the phone bill the Tax Payer was - as this was a Judicial Conference everything was paid for.<p>bodgy
On a clear disk you can seek forever.
JdOwNj

Post by JdOwNj »

Nice... Lol... I mostly do server work, etc, but i answer the phone a bit too... meet some real quacks... guy called once with a british accent, pulling the computer cupholder one, as you were saying, its hard for us americans to understand when ppl with british accents are joking... i played along for ten mins on that and eventually he cracked up... lol... that call was recorded "for quality assurance purposes" i shud post it for you guys.. lol...