Imp Project

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
Michael-love-electronics

Imp Project

Post by Michael-love-electronics »

Hi,..<p> I want to download an mp3 on a chip. is this possible.???<p> If yes, How can I do it.?????<p>
Thanks for help :) :)
paulrevelcet

Re: Imp Project

Post by paulrevelcet »

Lays barbecue or Pringles?
Seriously though, I think we need more info on your project because any type of data can be stored on a "chip", an example is the usb thumb drives, the question is how do you want to retrieve the data and what do you want to do with it when you do.<p>[ November 12, 2004: Message edited by: paulrevelcet ]</p>
Michael-love-electronics

Sorry for my bad presentation,<p> I want to make present for my sister which a doll that has a push botton that when pressed, an mp3 is started (any type of music e.g. happy birthday, merry christmas,..).<p> That's what I want.<p> Thanks friends for all your help<p> :) :) :) :)
paulrevelcet

Post by paulrevelcet »

Take a look at radio shack part number 276-720 heres the link sound chip<p>Or you could try this one recorder<p>There are many more at various places on the web that sell kits.<p>I hope this helps, I dont know of an easy way to play back mp3s without an mp3 player or a computer,any one else??
Michael-love-electronics

Thanks for help but what I need is a chip I can download any music type in it.<p> for example, I want to download a statement " Happy birthday " with my own voice.<p> Is this possible.??? How.???<p> Thanks :) :) :) :)