Electric model motors

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
Turbo46

Electric model motors

Post by Turbo46 »

Hi all<p>Does anybody know of any companies in the USA which sell wholesale (Radio controlled) electric motor parts. Meaning that they sale unbranded cans, endbells, springs brushs etc?<p>I have had a look on google but i cant find anybody.<p>Cheers Tuurbo46
dacflyer

Re: Electric model motors

Post by dacflyer »

have you tried a hobby shop ? they sell lots of parts for models .....R/C planes and cars etc.
they have brushes / motors / gears- r/c motor controllers, etc..
good luck
haklesup

Post by haklesup »

Is this an idea for a home business or are you just looking to find a cheap source of parts for yourself?<p>Dosen't sound like something that can be made in USA for low cost. Might have to look at asian markets to find an OEM wholesaler.<p>Any seller in the US consolidating components specifically for the RC market is more likly to be a retailer. If you want cheap volume parts, you may need to source them from several manufacturing job shops.<p>Search for "asian market" "OEM wholesaler" "stamp and form" "die cut", "job Shop"
Turbo46

Post by Turbo46 »

Hi<p>It was to kind of start my own business. I have been trying to work out where all the companies buy all there units from. I thought it was from
America. <p>It looks like im going to have to get freindly with somebody that speaks asian then.<p>Cheers.