card/descrambler for satalite

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
forcade

card/descrambler for satalite

Post by forcade »

hey just wondering if anyone has information on a schematic or where to get some for any type's of satalite descramblers/ HU cards for candaian satalites?
JdOwNj

Re: card/descrambler for satalite

Post by JdOwNj »

Look... we really dont know that much about this stuff and strongly discourage illegal or "grey" activity...
Chris Smith

Post by Chris Smith »

forcade

Post by forcade »

hey i am not doing anything illegal asking about how to make them, am I?? anyways it is not against the law to watch canadian channels when you live in the US. get a clue punk.
bodgy

Post by bodgy »

forcade, keymaker, relatives perhaps?<p>
colin
On a clear disk you can seek forever.
frhrwa
Location: Eastern Washington (state) and N. Las Vegas (winter)

Post by frhrwa »

kind of a heavy question for such a shallow person. :cool:
JESUS”…… don’t leave EARTH without HIM!
forcade

Post by forcade »

I dunno who you are calling shallow, all i did was ask a question, which was in no way illegal or in any type grey area. Do you see the company's who sell the descramblers/card/programers getting shut down? NO because they are not illegal.<p>anyways if anyone has any info please email me<p>[email protected]
forcade

Post by forcade »

about the law, you say you dont like shady activity or illegal shit, well what about evedropping/ survaleance units, radio tranmitters that are over the legal amount of watts, enableing police scanners to pick up cell phones(900mhx)btw if you want diagrams on how to activate the 900mhx band on your scaner please email me let me know the exact brand and model. it is not illegal to change but it is illegal to listen to phone conversations, same with the cordless phones, it is sad that it has come to trying to find things that are still legal. say you go and buy ten packs of ephidrine (a totally legal counpound, as soon as you leave the clerk call the police and when they find you they charge you with a meth lab. so please dont harp on me about talking about shady or illegal activities unless your the moderator, and if you do , i am sure i will be able to point out 25-50-% of your messages deal with some type of illegal activity, btw if you read most any owner manual it says it is against the law to modify the product. next you will yell at me for asking how to cut the tag off my bed!
jollyrgr

Post by jollyrgr »

Okay, I'll bite, how do you modify a Bearcat BC9000XLT?
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message. But billions of electrons, photons, and electromagnetic waves were terribly inconvenienced!