HP1631 Logic ####1. Request for Help

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
hardpan0

HP1631 Logic ####1. Request for Help

Post by hardpan0 »

I have a HP1631D logic analyzer and am looking for the following things for that system:
1. Software disks of the disassemblers for any of the popular microprocessors.
2. Source for a replacement connector for the pod. These connectors are (female 11 or more contacts on .156 centers for .030 x .060 retangular pins). Will investigate anything that might work so if you have an idea please submit it.
3. HP made their version of EZ hooks that fit on the end of a standard .025 square female pin. Anyone got an idea for a source or replacement.
4. Any other documentation or accessories for this instrument would be appreciated.<p>Rewards or trades can be offered. Please email
Regards
Mike :)
bodgy

Re: HP1631 Logic ####1. Request for Help

Post by bodgy »

Sorry can't resist, are ####1 Logic devices known to have good retentive properties? :D <p>
bodgy<p>
Seriously I know of two places in the UK for manuals and possible accessories but they don't have email addresses<p>[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: bodgy ]</p>
On a clear disk you can seek forever.
hardpan0

Post by hardpan0 »

Bodgy,
Do they have a name and snail mail address or other contact information?
Mike
bodgy

Post by bodgy »

Yup,<p>Just got to route it out for you<p>bodgy
bodgy

Post by bodgy »

I haven't forgotten its just tooooooooooo hot and humid here today to anything. :D <p>But have you looked at www.testmart.com ? Registered users can access the manuals they reckon they have over 1800 in stock and they're in the US.<p>bodgy :p
bodgy

Post by bodgy »

Mike,<p>The list - try
Stewart Of Reading, 110,Wykeham Road, Reading, Berks RG5 1PL UK www.stewart-of-reading.co.uk<p>Cooke International (catalogue online)
www.cooke-int.com unit 4, Fordingbridge Site,Barnham, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 0HD UK
There is a third company I just can't find their address at this moment. If in USA you can find Practical Television magazine they always advertise in it. I think they are called Mantron.<p>hope this is of some help<p>colin