Need Strobe Light Drawing

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
NEO-Tech

Need Strobe Light Drawing

Post by NEO-Tech »

Looking for a strobe light drawing (with instructions) that uses a flashtube and 110V supply. <p>Nothing too fancy, maybe ability to vary flash rate or add a second flash tube.<p>Thanks in advance.
Phill
russlk

Re: Need Strobe Light Drawing

Post by russlk »

Buy a Radio Shack strobe tube PN 272-1145 and trigger coil PN 900-8751. Should come with instructions.
NEO-Tech

Post by NEO-Tech »

(Chris, I am interested if the offer still stands) <p>I want to use the strobe light set up in a 5 foot wood lighthouse. I hope to be able to adjust the flash pattern to what works best for my application. (110v) <p>Any assistance/advise is still appreciated.
Phill
Chris Smith

Post by Chris Smith »

Yes, you want one or two, I'll drop you the Email address on the Private line.
Chris
jollyrgr

Post by jollyrgr »

Go Here to see a schematic that was published in Nuts and Volts some time ago:<p>http://wolfstone.halloweenhost.com/Hall ... tning.html<p>You will need to scroll down just about half way to find the schematic for the strobe light circuit.<p>[ January 03, 2002: Message edited by: Jolly Roger ]</p>
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message. But billions of electrons, photons, and electromagnetic waves were terribly inconvenienced!