Posting time

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
jodan

Posting time

Post by jodan »

I posted 2 messages more than 30 days ago and have been unable to check their status until now.<p>Is there anyway to view posts more than 30 days
CeaSaR

Re: Posting time

Post by CeaSaR »

I'm not sure why you have had trouble checking on posts for a month. Anytime I post it goes up immediately.<p>As for your second question, there are 2 ways. When you go to any of the 5 main forums, scroll all the way to the right at the top. You'll see "Show topics from last XX days" where XX is a number from 1 day through 1 year to all. To make a number a default, you must edit your profile, scroll all the way to the bottom and change the same setting there. Then that will always be your starting point. Even if you make, say 60 days your default, you still have the option to override it in the forum view.<p>CeaSaR
Hey, what do I know?
Edd

Re: Posting time

Post by Edd »

Why soitanly!
Just click on your posts far left logo to get
Woo woo "Lucky Me's" profile,that will then transfer you to its info where you can look at the top, where it refers to your posts . Gingerly click on that and then run like he** and BAAAMMMMMM:
http://206.131.241.58/ubbcgi/ultimatebb ... u=00002314 <p>73’s de Edd
[email protected] .........(Interstellar~~~~Warp~~~Speed)
[email protected].........(Firewalled-Spam*Cookies*Crumbs)
;) ;)<p>[ April 30, 2005: Message edited by: Edd Whatley ]</p>