cell booster

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
GROVER

cell booster

Post by GROVER »

i recently bought some cell phone amps from shopatwindsor.com and was wonder if anyone cold aid in deciphering conections, 25 pin , and rj-45 conector. :confused:
Externet

Re: cell booster

Post by Externet »

Hi cactus.
Cell booster ? or cellular telephone booster? Transmission amplifier? Reception amplifier ? Both? With duplexer?
The manufacturer should have the data.<p>After you complete your project, and your cellular telephone ends putting out many, many watts of superpower, that will reach a very distant cell site dozens of miles away, ¿how will your cellular telephone receive the faint signal that very distant cell site transmits towards you ?
:( <p>Miguel
- Abolish the deciBel ! -
GROVER

Post by GROVER »

Greetings Miguil: motorola built the cell phone amp, a search of the web site found no info on the cell phone booster, so i was hoping someone else has one with info on it, :D
GROVER

Post by GROVER »

Greetings Miguel: motorola built the cell phone amp, a search of the web site found no info on the cell phone booster, so i was hoping someone else has one with info on it, :D