Confused college student

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
FSPCBA

Confused college student

Post by FSPCBA »

This is my first post. I just graduated from college and entered the circuit board industry, but I am not familiar with this industry at all. I studied public utility management in college, I hope someone can give me some advice.
dyarker

Re: Confused college student

Post by dyarker »

It is a little late to ask why you didn't go into a utility.

Presumably your employer knows your lack of experience and assigns tasks you can handle, and told you who ask questions of.

Advice: When "on-the-clock" but not given something specific to do watch the others. Do not waste the time on "extra" coffee breaks.
Dale Y
haklesup

Post by haklesup »

Are you working with Designers, at a FAB or at an assembly house or in off shore sales?

What are you confused about?

Certainly you can learn a lot about the technology and tool sets from various websites but the in house processes you will need to get OTJ.

Growing opportunities as China fab industry is quite slow these days with all the lock downs. Not many fabs in the US anymore due to environmental regs, but there are still some here and there in the US, usually the high spec process (fine line), but also some proto spec lines.
dacflyer

Post by dacflyer »

This already looks fishy....
CeaSaR

Post by CeaSaR »

Your signature has been removed from the post. If you wish to advertise, please contact the advertising department at NutsVolts.com for rates.
Hey, what do I know?