Requesting deletion of eccentric flywheel garbage

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
keymaker

Re: Requesting deletion of eccentric flywheel garbage

Post by keymaker »

JdOwNj, A few bottles aint so signifigant.. <p> Here's a thought, Don't reply to my threads anymore. Don't bitch and moan anymore. You're an imbecile.
I don't see what's so good about sitting around complaining all the time like a loser<p> Go OUTSIDE the house now and again, Eh?
JdOwNj

Post by JdOwNj »

I do get outside the house, I do have a job, I am not an imbicile...<p>You bitch about having to support a family...
A drunk doesnt deserve a family!
keymaker

Post by keymaker »

A drunk who has been sober almost a week with no plans or urges to drink one drop further.<p> YESSIR! I think you have an eye for spotting DRUNKS!<p>
You bet son
JdOwNj

Post by JdOwNj »

That is a good start, the longer you can stay away the better. The better for youself and everybody around you.
Gary

Post by Gary »

Come ON!<p>Can't we all just get along?<p>Let's cut the juvenile "cutting" contest. This is not a place to question someone's family responsibilities or gender preferances. Leave that to the schoolyard, fundamentalist church or KKK rally.<p>Oh, I'll catch hell for that...<p>The guy has a right to question how a electro-mechanical device works here, when he sees a chance to make something to meet a need and make some money. The device mentioned isn't illegal, except maybe in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan, and maybe a southern state or two. And, he was discrete.<p>The thing I like about 'Nuts & Volts' is that is "a little nearer the edge" of conventional thinking than some other electonics magazines. I admit it, I'm attracted to stuff like Tim Allen would be, that zaps, shoots, goes fast, or is a little unusual or of questionable taste or utility. Sure, you don't see any ads for illegal satellite TV decoders anymore, but there are ads or articles on laser guns, fighting robots, bugs, CNC, solar power, intrusion detectors, spy cameras, night vision, potato cannons, even an ion ray gun. Not just boring theory or stuff on how to make your own boring household appliance.<p>I'm not saying we should have an article in the magazine on how to make your own vibrator, complete with the risks, benefits, and lurid operating instructions. But, if you can't stand to listen to how an off-center flywheel works without wanting to censor the conversation, thinking someone might be getting sexually excited, maybe one of us belongs in the Victorian age.<p>MYOB
keymaker

Post by keymaker »

Gary explained life to you just now son
Listen to him
JdOwNj

Post by JdOwNj »

Fine... Ill stay out of it... I do think that somewhere there is a better place to discuss the benefits and merits of vibrator design..
Gary

Post by Gary »

Spoken like a gentleman.<p>Yes, there may be better places for such discussions.
Gary

Post by Gary »

Keymaker: please let me know your email address.
keymaker

Post by keymaker »

My e-mail address is
[email protected]
:D
Gary

Post by Gary »

My mistake. I thought it was [email protected]
JdOwNj