Free Energy Is Here Again!

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
Lenp

Free Energy Is Here Again!

Post by Lenp »

Sit back, relax and view this http://nikolatesla.pl.tc
Enjoy,
Len
(PS if there is any interest, I'll sell it as a kit :idea: )
Len

“To invent, you need a good imagination and a big pile of junk.” (T. Edison)
"I must be on the way to success since I already have the junk". (Me)
Externet

Re: Free Energy Is Here Again!

Post by Externet »

Yes, Len. I want one of those to power only my refrigerator, at any price. See ? Am not asking for much. Please build and sell me one... please... please ? :grin:

Seems their previous scam did not work for them, they are now moving to another 'technology', it is the same format and narrator as in here :

http://www.power4home.com/MakeElectrici ... ittens=cat
- Abolish the deciBel ! -
Robert Reed

Post by Robert Reed »

Len
I loved the part about AC being defined as - Alternative Current. Is this a Gay thing? :smile:
Bob Scott

Post by Bob Scott »

Lenp wrote:Sit back, relax and view this http://nikolatesla.pl.tc
Enjoy,
Len
(PS if there is any interest, I'll sell it as a kit :idea: )
My computer won't load that posted URL. I get a virus warning from the Trend micro protection software that I bought and run.
-=VA7KOR=- My solar system includes Pluto.
Lenp

Post by Lenp »

Side Note:

Look at their design. DC from diodes direct to an AC outlet! WOW! These guys really have something here....
I'll just bet their next breakthrough will be AC solar cells!

BUT WAIT...
Maybe, just maybe, if we had enough crystal radios, rectified their audio, charged batteries, ran it to an inverter, it MAY, be possible.
The real question is how many crystal radios would be needed, and, if there are too many radios, could they absorb all the signals and produce no output?

Anybody got a deal on 1N34's?

Len
Len

“To invent, you need a good imagination and a big pile of junk.” (T. Edison)
"I must be on the way to success since I already have the junk". (Me)
CeaSaR

Post by CeaSaR »

Robert Reed wrote:Len
I loved the part about AC being defined as - Alternative Current. Is this a Gay thing? :smile:
Nah, it's a lifestyle thing. :P
Lenp wrote:...
Anybody got a deal on 1N34's?

Len
All the usual suppliers. And when they run out, I've got a lead on a big deposit of Galena. :mrgreen:

CeaSaR
Hey, what do I know?
haklesup

Post by haklesup »

Perhaps its time for me to reveal my energy company busting technology "atomic compression batteries" that harness the power created when one pushes atoms closer together than they want to be. When they spring back the energy can be used to power anything from digital watches to space ships. It's the same energy found in nature that power White Dwarfs and Black Holes but miniturized for household and industrial use. The only problem is you need a collapsed star to charge one. (I think this is the same substance made by Lord Nibbler on Futurama) and a short curcuit can blow up your state
haklesup

Post by haklesup »

We jest and rightfully so with the outlandish claims made in that way too long video not unlike the cordless extension cord. You can scale up the device all you want but since the e field we live in is not scaled proportianately, you don't get more power from it

However power harvesting is real and very low power devices do make use of it. Basically the RF energy is rectified and used to charge a capacitor. At a time determined by an ulta low power timer, the device pops to life, makes a measurement, transmits its data and goes back to sleep.
jwax

Post by jwax »

This oddball really thinks he has the answer to all our energy needs:
http://ecat.com/
Simply convert nickle to copper and harvest the heat generated. Why didn't I think of that? :)
WA2RBA
haklesup

Post by haklesup »

Now we have cold fusion with metals. Whats next, lead into gold

Anyone ever read Asimov's foundation series? this reminds me of the tech men and the nucleonic batteries they carried in their belts that seemed miraculus and could power just about anything. Now that saga would rival star wars if ever put on film IMO.