Subscription

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
naserals

Subscription

Post by naserals »

Ladies and Gents,

Just a simple question if you don't mind, I was trying to register today for 3 years, I got two options: first option is printed + digital, second option is online. What would be the difference other than 1st option is printed magazine and 2nd option is an on-line magazine.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Michael Kaudze
Site Admin

Re: Subscription

Post by Michael Kaudze »

ALL subscribers get access to the Digital issues, it just depends if you want to pay the extra few bucks and get the Printed Copy delivered to your home/work every month...
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen William Hawking.
naserals

Post by naserals »

Thanks Mike !
Dean Huster

Post by Dean Huster »

Whenever I look back over my 50+ years of electronics mags (yeah, I've saved every one I've ever received), I find all sorts of notes I've writen (even inserted sheets of paper with drawings) on projects I've built or intended to build. As much trouble as I've always had in obtaining, storing, transferring, losing and using electronic media, I say woe to the world when hobbiest magazines are no longer available in print form.
Dean Huster, Electronics Curmudgeon
Contributing Editor emeritus, "Q & A", of the former "Poptronics" magazine (formerly "Popular Electronics" and "Electronics Now" magazines).

R.I.P.
BobbyDee

Post by BobbyDee »

Dean,
Thanks for your contributions! I had always enjoyed Popular Electronics and Electronics Now ( plus a few others from time to time). I still go trough them from time to time as well ! Now if I could just do more with micros ....!
BobbyDee